Chapter 10 - Hunters Tournament, Part III


...
Author's Note

J. Hamilton

Gina and Amira: Inherited Talent, Trained Talent. While she doesn't really show it, Amira carries some amount of pent-up hatred toward Gina, mainly because of her high and mighty attitude which was most prevalent when she was younger. As Gina grew up, she started noticing these things, and tried her best to change her kin's impression of her. ZEKE SANJURO AGE: 11 (DOB: April 28, 2001) HEIGHT: 5'1" BODY: Slightly Muscular HAIR TYPE: Brown, Short & Curly, Faded Corners PREFERRED CLOTHING: Tracksuit and Sneakers Zeke is a cousin of Katashi, who has always been a fan of the Hunters. As a child, he would constantly play around acting as a Hunter doing missions. He is also good at being discreet, and gathering information. His desire isn't to be the strongest, but just being a great Hunter really excites him. GINA SANJURO AGE: 12 (DOB: May 19, 2000) HEIGHT: 5'3" BODY: Slim Build HAIR TYPE: Dark Purple, Long & Flowing PREFERRED CLOTHING: Sportswear Gina is the only daughter of Lord Gadō. She and Ilmar are twins, born on the same day. Because they were twins, the power passed down to them from Gadō was perfectly split: Ilmar was blessed with incredible physical talent, and Gina inherited the ancient Flame Control Technique. It is her desire to be the best female Hunter, and to be the first Female Leader of the Sanjuro Clan. AMIRA SANJURO AGE: 12 (DOB: December 19, 1999) HEIGHT: 5'3" BODY: Slim Build HAIR TYPE: Black, Medium Length, Pinned in Bun PREFERRED CLOTHING: Sleeveless Hoodies, Shorts & Stockings, Crepe Boots Amira is related to Katashi from his mother's side. Her father wasn't really a renowned Sanjuro, but she inherited incredible physical talent and through grueling training, was able to establish herself as one of the most gifted Trainees of the current batch. She bears a slight grudge against Gina, as well as there exists a rivalry between them. Amira seeks to cement herself as one of the greatest Female Hunters.