Chapter 2 - When day come to an end


...
Author's Note

Makinohara sensorika

Long story short we finally arrived. “the sea crashing on the shore seems a chant.” I muttered as I stretched my back. Ah! What a heaven. Traveling for miles after miles was no joke you know. Still the sanjo household was really that rich eh! Just take look at this mansion. I felt like my very being was being reduced to that of an ant just by gazing up. Not to mention they also own this entire beach. “Does everyone have not forgotten anything?” as everyone in the class were invited of course our homeroom teacher won't be exempted. It was just last year when this woman transfer in our school time really does flies and was still very fresh in the memories after this woman transfer a fun club immediately made. Well, it was undeniable that she was a beauty. Just look at that body. It almost like a model. That said, probably ninety percent of the boys in my class all had their minds set on seeing this woman in her early twenties in bikinis. And I won't excuse myself. Can't blame me I’m a healthy high school boy in his adolescent after all. “How have you been, dear young lady? It's been a year already since the last time you visited.” “Doing well. How about you two?” “Likewise.” “Guy's this is honjo and his wife martha.” Irish introduce to everyone a two elder man and woman. “They were the couple who were managing this vacation house.” The elders began introducing themselves. “please to me meet you everyone. I am Honjo. It is nice to see that the young lady had so many friends.” The man said. The elderly woman took next after saying she was martha “I agree.” the two smiled. Everyone returned the greetings. By the way we’ll be staying a night here hence the boys and girls have separate rooms. Makes sense. Look! look! this was what everyone been dreaming for a sleep over was it? I don't have much knowledge so I apologize. But hell man this house was really big where's that hell bathroom? Oh! There's a maid. “Onigiri! the time has come! This is it!” “This is it—” “sob. sob.” I’m sure everyone already have the guess of why this guy crying he got dumped. But for me what hurt most were the look of disgust in the girls eyes when they shut this fellow for a chat. How pitiful. The rays of the dazzling sun was like a razor seems to burn everything within its week to crisp but that matter none to the having fun classmate of mine in the beach. Water splashed on and up, they don't really mind. While for me I just sat under the shade of the coconut tree doing nothing. Don't get the wrong idea it wasn't like because I unlike my classmate didn't mind the dazzling sun nor because I’m having my time gazing at this spectacles before me “bikinis.” but because I don't knew how to swim. I’m not lying I don't really knew how to swim nor have plans to learn not even in the future and if you were curious as of why? It was because I had a trauma and due to trying to overcome that trauma in my middle school year I almost died. This was happened in my P.E class how embarrassing. Shit! I don't want to remember it. “why's so gloomy?” she ask as she approach. “just remembered something unpleasant.” I answered as I looked up at the person who suddenly come to me. Her sandals sink into the white sand. “eh unpleasant? But have you known that unpleasant memories of yours may turn into fond in the future.” “is that so? well, couldn't denied it.” think about it when I ever become adult (when I become) and looked back at those distant times of the past sure that memory of mine in the middle school would just end up makes me curled the corner of my lips into a smile so possibilities of it wasn't thin to none. “is it about when you've almost died trying to overcome your trauma?” “—how did you know that?!” Taken aback I ask. “f-for real?” “urk!” “.......” “pfft!” the girl began giggling. This girl was Shiraishi Izusu a relative of Irish make’s sense why was she here despite being in a different class and for whatsoever reason she always talks to me whenever the place was. Of course I’m not that conceited enough as to believe she might possibly have any romantic interest in me. Just look at this girl. She was in a league of her own as to that of Irish. Pale silver hair with sideburn, athletic figure, and a noticeable bosom, almond shaped eyes not in a million that she had a crush on me was the case. By the way she was Irish rival to the candidacy of the next student council as just like Irish Izusu was also good both in sport and school also adored “...there’s a ton’s of piercing glares.” I shiver. Izusu sat next to me too close too close. “w-were you not going to swim?” Hey! You were just too close you know. “how about you?” she asked me back peering onto my face. Gulp! Her chest was just big as melons. “I don't know how to swim.” “seriously?” “then want me to teach you.” I don't know if this girl was just dense or was she doing this on purpose “I’m afraid I have to declined.” but I still want to live. I could feel the glares around me whispering one wrong move and I’ll be finding myself in the secluded back alley later. “that's makes me sad can I ask the reason?” for God sake please take a hint. “w-well because I decided to just spend my day here gazing at the beautiful sea.” “is that really?” “then guess I should go and join you.” “!” for god sake.