MOONQUILL PARTNERS WITH AETHON FOR THREE WEBCOMICS
by MoonQuill on 15/12/2022
MOONQUILL PARTNERS WITH AETHON FOR THREE WEBCOMICS
MoonQuill is excited to announce our newest partnership! We’ve partnered with Aethon to co-produce web comic adaptations for three series, with plans to begin releasing in 2023.
As some of you may already know, we’ve experienced great success in the web comic arena with the hit LORD OF GOBLINS web comic, and we’re very much looking forward to this partnership and starting work on adapting the IPs below. We have every intention to hit the ground running in this rapidly growing space in the publishing industry.
It is our great pleasure to share the three series that we'll be adapting below. And be on the lookout. There’s going to be another related announcement coming out soon 😊.
· Mark of the Fool, by J.M Clarke - This Progression Fantasy series rose to popularity as a serial, earning more than 10 million views on Royal Road alone. It went on to become a bestseller on both Kindle and Audible with thousands of sales across the board in only a few short months. It's a coming-of-age magic academy series with a weak-to-strong progression into power, a setting inspired by D&D, detailed world building and magical science, action, comedy, slice-of-life, and GameLit elements.
· RE: Monarch, by J. McCoy - After cementing itself as one of the most beloved fantasy web serials on the internet, RE: Monarch arrived on Kindle and Audible with huge success. It's a progression fantasy set in a time-loop about a spoiled prince who discovers what it means to rule. Watch as he gains power, learns magic, forges alliances, and delves deeper into the mystery of the loop itself and the nature of his relationship with a ruthless antagonist.
· Advent of Eternity, by Actus - Actus is a prolific young author, behind hits such as Blackmist and Cleaver's Edge. This is his next series, a litRPG about a ruthless time magic wielding tactician and his growing crew. Join him as he sets out in a quest for mortal revenge against the Gods, growing in both power and infamy.
MoonQuill is very much looking forward to expanding our ability to not only successfully publish novels for our authors, but also to create adaptations based off their work in the form of audiobooks, web comics, and perhaps in the future, video.
This partnership is a huge step for us in achieving our goals. Please look forward to the releases!
by MoonQuill on 10/09/2020
As you may or may not know, we at MoonQuill have an indie publishing program that we're quite proud of!
Two books have come out of it in the past few weeks, and they're both very enjoyable reads!
The Halfwit Halfling: A Bard's Tale is a lighthearted LitRPG novel that follows Perry, a dude who just wants to eat cheesy chips with gravy and play his guitar. Synopsis below. https://amzn.to/3bIaYVq
Petting the wrong ginger cat.
What should’ve been a pleasant evening in with cheesy chips with gravy, ended with an unhealthy dose of transmigration. I didn’t get hit by a truck nor was I stabbed while trying to protect my best friend or crush. I pet the wrong ginger cat.
Against expectations, the divine entity that should’ve given me her protection and an overpowered ability and spurned me instead. She slapped me with the crippling Pacifist Trait and condemned me to a life of incarceration in Game World.
It’s not over though. There is no way in hell I’m going to take this lying down.
Fighting for survival isn’t the only option. I suppose I’ll just have to rely on my Charisma.
The second book we've launched in recent weeks is Money-Grubbing Lover: The Money Trap, our FIRST romance book! Synopsis below. https://amzn.to/3bX2DNT
She was an impoverished tomboy who always ended up in the midst of a fight. Living her life on the edge, she never flinched nor knew what the words 'giving up' meant.
Although life was hard, her pure and bright personality never suffered. However, her only weak point was quickly grasped by the notorious and feared CEO Xie Jingyu, who not only owned a business empire but according to rumors also had a lot of secret businesses in his hands.
After saving the tycoon's life, she only had one request - money! Unfortunately, Xie Jingyu was not willing to let go of her just yet, and he pursued her with a relentlessness that made her breathless, a shamelessness that made her blush.
Unable to get away from the overwhelming CEO, her only option was to counterattack, playing a game of cat and mouse. never giving in, never surrendering, but never wholly rejecting either.
Could this money-grubbing woman turn into a lover, or would she manage to escape the net cast out by the king of underhanded deals?
by MoonQuill on 23/05/2020
Moon here. As you can see, we just released a pretty big update. Some of the highlights are...
- For authors, you no longer have to single-space your paragraphs in order for them to display properly.
- We have a notification system now! It's still in the works, but it will be improved in the future.
- The read page is visually mostly the same, but tags have been fixed, and completed/ongoing will properly display their respective books now.
- About 20 other bug fixes.
Big round of applause for our in-house dev, Kajack!
P.S. If you see anything that's not working that should be working, let us know either in the forums or in the discord, in the mq-bugs channel.
Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!