Chapter 40 - Book 2 Chapter 38: A Request (Part 1)


...
Author's Note

JohnnyKbca

You might have noticed the different cover. I've had the previous cover for almost two years now, and it was a free gift from when I started posting the novel on tapread. Well, yesterday I was informed by a moderator on Royalroad that the cover had been removed due to copyright infringement. Yeah. Turns out, it was made without the original artist's authorization. His name is Bryan Sola, and he has a bunch of cool artwork. I especially liked his works on The Witcher 3, a game I played to hell and back when it launched. For anyone wondering, the artwork infringed upon was this one: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/wdBB6 I should've figured it out solely from the viper medallion, but I just figured the artist who created the cover had simply recycled a previous work or something. Although the notice received was solely on Royalroad, the right thing to do was to remove it from all other platforms where I publish the book, meaning here on Moonquill, Scribblehub, Webnovel, and Tapread. Anyways, sorry for the long post, and thanks for reading. https://discord.gg/aHyTrrv P.S.: The current cover is actually the same as when I began writing this book. The only difference is that I did this one on photoshop, while the one from back then was created on a similar program for android, though I can't remember the name.