Chapter 6 - Chapter 5: Jabic's sacrifice will change everything.


...
Author's Note

MGHopkins

MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR <3 Here we are again! I very nearly went to bed, forgetting entirely my commitment to post on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays... but nay! I am nothing if not a lady of my word, so I got right up out of bed and marched right over immediately to toss up this brand new chapter. Tell me what ya’ think! What will Avaria do next?? GET THE FULL COPY OF AVARIA, THE DETERMINED SURVIVOR, FOR FREE :) Don’t feel like waiting a week for the next chapter? I got you. I myself take careful efforts to avoid waiting for things. The good news is that this work is already fully published in novel form, with all the chapters... and as a special welcome to the M.G. Hopkins community, this novel is FREE! Follow the link below to easily get your FREE copy from smashwords (if you prefer amazon, the ebook is $0.99 there, because the amazon overlords do not permit free ebooks!). Don’t worry, you don’t have to sign up for anything... unless, of course, you want to :). https://authormghopkins.com/books/avaria-the-determined-survivor/purchase-options/ YOU’RE OFFICIALLY INVITED TO OUR FUN DISCORD COMMUNITY! Our community discord is a pretty fun place (I know I’m maybe the tiniest bit endearingly biased, but REALLY we have a good time!). Sometimes we talk books, sometimes it’s something utterly random, but we’re all friends and love to get excited, make jokes, and share memes. (Okay, that last one is maybe mostly me). Joining is easy! Just go to authormghopkins.com/discord. And bring cookies; we’ve run out :). I post 3 new chapters of this novel every week! Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday are the upload dates :).